eMag & Video FAQS
NB: the information on this FAQS page relates to WRF eMag paid subscribers. For assistance with Vimeo Video On Demand issues see here.
Subscribers should have no problems downloading and accessing the files but occasionally you may run into a problem. If you are stuck have a look through the FAQS list below which contains the tips to resolve most problems.
eMail support If you don't find the answer below you can email us for support using the button.
1. What exactly is an eMag? An eMag or eMagazine is an online electronically delivered periodical in the form of a pdf file (portable document format).
2. Where are the links to download the files? When you buy an individual eMag the download links are sent with the emailed invoice. For Legacy Subscribers the links are accessed from their personalised Welcome page after they have logged in.
3. Why do I have to Login? Access to all back issues and newly published material is restricted by Digital Rights Management software to subscribers only. Logging in allows paid up active subscribers to access the otherwise restricted content.
4. Do you do a printed version? The eMagazine is a digital format that can be read online in an internet browser or downloaded to an electronic device like a tablet, smartphone computer or smartTV and read using a PDF reading app such as iBooks. An eMag file can be saved on a subscribers local device either as a computer file or within a PDF reader app.
5. Can I share the file? The material © copyright Brian Gay V2V Angling Productions Ltd and as such is protected by copyright law. By downloading the material the subscriber agrees to abide by the copyright law which allows them to save and use the material for their own personal non commercial viewing on their own electronic devices.
6. I've put the Login Credentials in but it won't work. Enter your details into the boxes making sure to use the correct case as supplied because the login system is case sensitive, take care when entering capitals and lowercase characters. Make sure that you do not include spaces or gaps.
7. Can I use more than one computer to access the files? Your login credentials will work on five different IP addresses (electronic devices) so you can make copies of the files and for example access them at home, on a lap top or at work.Or on your Smartphone, tablet and SmartTV.
8. I can't access the files on my work computer. Some workplaces have strong firewalls that prevent donloading of files from third party web sites. If this is the case you may have to access the files on your own system.
9. I have download an eMag on my phone but can't find it now! When you download to your phone it will initially show in your internet browser. Best practice is to save the file to a PDF reader app such as iBooks or similar as this will keep the eMag ready for opening any time you wish. Alternatively you can search back through your internet browser history and locate the download that way.
10. Can I access the file without being connected to the internet? You must be connected to the internet in order to activate your Login Credentials and access the website in order to download the files or stream the videos. Once you have downloaded the files and saved them to your devices you do not need to be online to open them and view them thereafter.
11. I get a message saying I've exceeded the no of computers what do I do? email email@example.com and request that we reset the computer count which is set to 5 by default.
12. How long do I have access to the eMags & videos I've subscribed to? While your subscription is paid and active you can access the eMags & videos you have subscribed to online as many times as you like using up to five computers. When your subscription ends then online access ceases however you will still be able to use the eMag and video files you have previously downloaded and saved on your devices.
13. I'm still having problems can I get online help? If you email firstname.lastname@example.org using the HELP button below we will get back to you as soon as possible usually within the hour and certainly within 24-hrs.
14. How do I cancel a Subcription? You can cancel an active subscription at any time from within your own PayPal account (see details here). After a cancellation no further subscription fees will be collected. Note that if you cancel a subscription before the End Of Term of that subscription you will still be able to login and access the material as well as download the files up until the End Of Term is reached.
15. What if I want to have a break from payments but return at a later date? It is possible to Suspend a subscription account as opposed to cancelling it. By Suspending it no further subscription payment will be collected , your access will end when the next payment would have been due. When you wish to reactivate the account you can do so either from within your PayPal account or by emailing email@example.com with a request to do so. When the account is reactivated you will be able to Login again using your original Username and Password and enjoy all the full benefits of the subscription and payments will be collected again from the date or reactivation.